Step 2: Fill in the form via the link below
- We only accept complete forms and copies of a valid dyslexia report.
Reasons the University of Amsterdam requests a full report:
- A dyslexia report gives us the appropriate information to arrange optimal support.
- Frequently, a dyslexia report is issued to people who turn out not to be dyslexic.
- Sometimes dyslexia reports and dyslexia statements are issued by people who are not authorised to make diagnostic examinations.
- Please upload the report as one document. This can be done at one of our university libraries by scanning the pages and combine them in one pdf file. You can contact the library information desk for assistance.
- We assess whether this report meets the diagnosis criteria as set by the Stiching Dyslexie Nederland (Dutch Foundation Dyslexia). We will contact you if we have any questions about your report.
UvA Student Services attaches great importance to careful handling of your data. In the pdf Privacy Statement of UvA Student Services, you can read what happens to the personal data you provide as a student in order to make use of Student Services’ specific support.