What is your study programme?
Information for
[ enrolled students ]
What is your study programme?

Visas and residence permits

Last modified on 19-03-2024 17:16
Are you not from the EU and not in possession of a Dutch passport? Then you need a residence permit for the purpose of study if you wish to study at the UvA. The UvA Immigration Office helps you with obtaining, extending and retaining your residence permit. On this page you find everything you need to know about your residence permit during your studies and the possibilities after graduation.
Show information for your study programme
You're currently viewing general information. Choose your study programme to see additional information that's specific to your study programme, such as deadlines, regulations and contact details.
What is your study programme?