What is your study programme?
Information for
[ enrolled students ]
What is your study programme?

Switching to a study programme with a different first year

Last modified on 10-10-2023 09:51
Switching to a study programme with a different first year is possible, although you’ll need to start over in the first year of your new programme.
Show information for your study programme
You're currently viewing general information. Choose your study programme to see additional information that's specific to your study programme, such as deadlines, regulations and contact details.
What is your study programme?

Non-EU student?

  • If you’re a non-EU student with a residence permit for study purposes, you must obtain at least 50% of the credits for the current academic year in order to retain your residence permit and to be able to switch to a different study programme. You can find more information on the Study progress monitoring page.
  • You can arrange your enrolment in your new study programme through StudielinkExternal link. You don’t need to terminate your enrolment in your previous study programme until you start your new programme. You can also terminate your enrolment now, but in that case you’ll need to apply for a residence permit again.

Need help?

Read more about getting help if you have doubts about your study choice

You can always contact your Study Adviser for help with switching to another study programme or field of study.