Would you help us improve our website by answering a few short questions? It takes just 5 minutes. Start the surveyExternal link.

Information for
[ enrolled students ]
What is your study programme?

Having the credit on your student ID card refunded

Last modified on 01-08-2022
Would you like to have the credit on your student ID transferred back to your account, for example because you have stopped studying at the UvA? No problem.Having the credit on your student ID card refunded
Apply now for a refund of your credit on your student ID card
Show information for your study programme
You're currently viewing general information. Choose your study programme to see additional information that's specific to your study programme, such as deadlines, regulations and contact details.
What is your study programme?

Credit refunds 

To have the credit on your student ID card transferred to your bank or PayPal account, submit a request to refund your current credit through the Netpay websiteExternal link. Please make sure all your details are correct. On average, it will take 10 days for your credit to be refunded. 

Terminating your account

If you are discontinuing your studies at the UvA, make sure you have used up your credit balance or had it refunded before you close your Netpay account. An administrative fee of €2.50 will be deducted when you close your account. If you close your account in the interim, it will not be possible to generate a new account.


Facility Services

Facility Services arranges various facilities on campus. For example, you can go there for questions about the student card, reserving rooms or facilities related to events.

Contact details