What is your study programme?
Information for
[ enrolled students ]
What is your study programme?

Expense claims

Last modified on 19-03-2024 17:12
As a student, you sometimes incur costs or perform work for the UvA, for example by helping at one of the open days. If that's the case, you can fill in a form to claim your expenses. Fill in the claim form
Show information for your study programme
You're currently viewing general information. Choose your study programme to see additional information that's specific to your study programme, such as deadlines, regulations and contact details.
What is your study programme?

To fill in the claim form, you need a cost centre. If you don't have one yet, contact your UvA contact person or the person who hired you. Without a cost centre, your claim can't be processed. 

As soon as the budget holder has approved your claim, it will be paid out.