What is your study programme?
Information for
[ enrolled students ]
What is your study programme?

Binding study advice (BSA)

Last modified on 14-02-2024 15:58
At the end of the first year of your Bachelor's, you'll be given a Binding Study Advice (BSA). You must obtain a minimum number of ECTS to get a positive BSA and continue to year 2.
Show information for your study programme
You're currently viewing general information. Choose your study programme to see additional information that's specific to your study programme, such as deadlines, regulations and contact details.
What is your study programme?


Note: please select your study programme

Contact details