Do you have trouble dealing with stress? Do you find it hard to focus and concentrate? This training, consisting of 6 meetings, will learn you mindfulness techniques to help you deal with tensions and reduce negative thinking. During the course, you will learn how to develop mindfulness through meditation. Mindfulness means being aware of what is happening in your experience - in your mind and your body. This helps you to take better care of yourself.
Dates and times 2021-2022 (1st semester)
This training is offered in English and is open to Dutch and English-speaking students.
- September-October 2021: Monday 13, 20, 27 September, 4, 18 and 25 October 2021 from 09:30-11:30 (online)
- September-October 2021: Friday 24 September, 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29 October 2021 from 09:30-11:30 (online)
- October-November 2021: Wednesday 6, 13, 27 October, 3, 10 and 17 November 2021 from 10:00-12:00 (online)
- January-February 2022: Friday 21, 28 January, 4, 11, 18 and 25 February 2022 from 09:30-11:30 (online)
- Costs: This training is free of charge.
- Location: Roeterseilandcampus - after registration, you’ll receive specific information about the exact location
- Language: This training is offered in English and is open to Dutch and English-speaking students.
- Registration: You can register if you are currently studying at the UvA or the HvA or graduated no more than 1 year ago. Registration is possible 10 weeks up to 2 days in advance. Please note: Demand for this training often exceeds the available spots. We kindly ask you to register once you’re sure that you will attend only.
Do you have any questions? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.