We need your help
Why would you fill out the course evaluations? We explain it to you in this short video.
The College and the Graduate School of Communication evaluates the Bachelor’s en Master's programmes in several ways.
- Digital questionnaires are used to evaluate courses.
- Focus groups are organised twice a year to evaluate the programme in general, the study environment, and the education facilities.
- Based on the course evaluation, lecturers will fill out a questionnaire about the course that they lecture. Lecturers can use this opportunity to describe how they believe the course went and what changes they would want to introduce based on the evaluations.
- Furthermore, all the Communication Science programme's are officially accredited by the Central Register of Higher Education Study Programmes (CROHO). Every six years, the Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO) evaluates the Bachelor’s programme for reaccreditation.
- Additionally, the Programme Committee, Advisory Council, and the Board of Studies advise the College and Graduate School of Communication about the education policy and the study programmes.
Every year, the College and the Graduate School of Communication develop an action plan based on the results of the course evaluations, focus groups, and lecturer evaluations.
College of Communication