Information has been renewed.

What is your study programme?

Terminating your enrolment if you wish to temporarily interrupt your studies

Last modified on 29-08-2022
If you wish to temporarily interrupt your studies, you should terminate your enrolment via Studielink. You may be entitled to a refund of your tuition fees.
Show information for your study programme
You're currently viewing general information. Choose your study programme to see additional information that's specific to your study programme, such as deadlines, regulations and contact details.
What is your study programme?


Central Student Service Desk (CSSD)

Do you have general questions about studying at the UvA, for instance, about your enrolment or tuition fee? Contact the CSSD. Want to request a document or have it signed? Fill in our contact form with UvAnetID loginExternal link. Or ask your question without UvAnetID loginExternal link.

Contact details