Would you help us improve our website by answering a few short questions? It takes just 5 minutes. Start the surveyExternal link.

Information for
[ enrolled students ]
What is your study programme?

Structural issues or abuses at the UvA

Last modified on 06-01-2023
You can report any structural problems or malpractices at the UvA to our ombudsperson. The ombudsperson is impartial and will handle your report confidentially.
Show information for your study programme
You're currently viewing general information. Choose your study programme to see additional information that's specific to your study programme, such as deadlines, regulations and contact details.
What is your study programme?

If you have identified any structural problems or malpractices at the UvA, you can report them to our ombudspersonExternal link. This procedure is confidential and does not involve any formalities. The ombudsperson can mediate between the parties and conduct independent investigations if they consider this to be necessary. The ombudsperson operates independently.


Samera Ouchene Ombuds Officer

You can call or email to make an appointment for a personal meeting (on location or digitally). All contact with the ombuds officer is treated confidentially.

Contact details