Information has been renewed.

What is your study programme?


Last modified on 15-09-2022
If you are experiencing any form of stalking, you can always turn to one of our confidential advisers or study advisers.
Show information for your study programme
You're currently viewing general information. Choose your study programme to see additional information that's specific to your study programme, such as deadlines, regulations and contact details.
What is your study programme?

If you are experiencing any form of stalking, it is important to file a policeExternal link report. You can always turn to one of the UvA's confidential advisers for help. They will provide support and help you find a way to stop the undesirable behaviour or prevent the situation from getting worse. If necessary, they will refer you to a professional counsellor. They can also help you submit a complaint to the Complaints Committee. 

Undesirable behaviour during lectures or working groups

Your lecturer should be the first person you turn to in the event of undesirable behaviour during a lecture or tutorial. You can also turn to the confidential adviser or study adviser. If necessary, the study adviser can pass on your report to the College/Graduate School director. Undesirable behaviour can occur in lecture rooms, but it can also take place during online lectures and tutorials.

Study delay due to stalking

If your studies are delayed because of stalking, contact the student counsellor.

Mental health problems caused by stalking 

If you have mental health problems due to stalking, contact the student psychologist.