What is your study programme?
Information for
[ enrolled students ]
What is your study programme?

Grants and financial aid

Last modified on 29-05-2024 11:19
Are you at risk of financial problems through no fault of your own? Or are your studies delayed because you're serving on the board of a student organisation such as a student council, for example? Or are you looking for help in financing your studies abroad? View here what your options are for applying for a grant or other financial assistance as a student at the UvA.
Show information for your study programme
You're currently viewing general information. Choose your study programme to see additional information that's specific to your study programme, such as deadlines, regulations and contact details.
What is your study programme?
  • Profiling FundThe UvA Profiling Fund offers financial assistance to students who have incurred a study completion delay due to force majeure or exceptional circumstances.
  • Emergency FundIf you are a UvA student or PhD candidate facing financial difficulties because of an emergency, you can apply to the Emergency Fund for assistance.
  • Private fundsAre you experiencing financial difficulties? Or would you like to study abroad? In some cases, you may be able to apply to a private organisation for a grant or scholarship.
  • Administrative Body Membership GrantBeing a board member of a student association, student organisation or student council can sometimes take up so much time that you incur a delay in completing your studies. You can apply for an Administrative Body Membership Grant to compensate you for situations like this.