Graduation support group
Are you having trouble during the last phase of your studies? Are you struggling with your thesis? If you are encountering obstacles in the progress of the final phase of your graduation, or if you are unsure about what is expected of you, this group might be something for you.
The final phase of your studies can be quite lonely and make you feel insecure. This weekly support group supports you by getting you in contact with fellow students in similar circumstances. Together, you agree on realistic targets. The group offers you structure and organisation. Furthermore, you can benefit from the group as a positive stimulus and an incentive to get things done.
Dates and times
There are two groups. You will meet with your group once a week:
- Group on Tuesday from 09:15-10:00 (online)
- Group on Tuesday from 10:00-10:45 (Roeterseiland Campus, Building J/K, room 2.87, Valckenierstraat 65-67)
- You can register if you are currently studying at the UvA, and have a delay in writing your thesis of more than 6 months.
- To attend this group, you can have a maximum of two open courses left, besides writing your thesis.
- This group is free of charge.
- Joining is possible at any moment.
- Make an appointment via this link (log in with UvAnetID) for a 15-miniute consultation with a student psychologist. In these 15 minutes you will work together with the psychologist and evaluate if the graduation support group is suitable for what you require.
- After this consultation you'll receive an email with relevant information, among which about your login.
Heb je nog vragen? Mail to the training centre of Student Services.