Information has been renewed.

What is your study programme?


Last modified on 15-09-2022
If you are experiencing discrimination, you can always turn to one of our confidential advisers or study advisers.
Show information for your study programme
You're currently viewing general information. Choose your study programme to see additional information that's specific to your study programme, such as deadlines, regulations and contact details.
What is your study programme?

Students or staff members experiencing any form of discrimination can always turn to one of our confidential advisers. They will provide support and help you find a way to stop the undesirable behaviour or prevent the situation from getting worse. If necessary, they will refer you to a professional counsellor. They can also help you submit a complaint to the Complaints Committee. 

Undesirable behaviour during lectures or working groups

Your lecturer should be the first person you turn to in the event of undesirable behaviour during a lecture or tutorial. You can also turn to the confidential adviser or study adviser. If necessary, the study adviser can pass on your report to the College/Graduate School director. Undesirable behaviour can occur in lecture rooms, but it can also take place during online lectures and tutorials.

Study delay due to discrimination

If your studies are delayed because of discrimination, contact the student counsellor.

Mental health problems caused by discrimination 

If you have mental health problems due to discrimination, contact the student psychologist.