For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!

Change of address notification

You can change your correspondence address in Studielink. It is not possible to communicate a change of address by phone or email.

It is possible to register two mailing addresses in Studielink:

  • your address registered in the Municipal Administration (GBA)
  • your correspondence address.

The correspondence address will be used by the UvA for all communication.

If you move, you will need to change your address details with the local council, and your GBA address will automatically be changed in Studielink.

No Studielink account?

Exchange students and other students who do not have an account in Studielink can use the form below to submit a change in their contact information.