Occasionally, access to your Student email might not load properly in My UvA. If that happens, you can still access your email by going directly to the Student email website address (email.student.uva.nl) and logging in again there.
If you cannot access your email at all via My UvA, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have submitted all the forms and have paid the application fee, but still received a message saying your email account is due to be deleted, contact the Student Service Desk.
Once your enrolment is sorted out, the expiry date for your email account will automatically be amended. No further action is required.
Follow the following steps in order to be able to log in to G Suite:
1. First, try to log in via email.student.uva.nl (using your UvAnetID).
2. If that doesn’t work, clear the cache (see the UvAwiki for details) and restart your browser.
3. Try to log in again via email.student.uva.nl.
4. If it still doesn’t work, try logging in with a different browser, or from a different computer.
5. If you still can’t log in, there may be a problem with your UvAnetID. Go to https://id.student.uva.nl and log in using your UvAnetID and password. If you can’t log in there either, go to www.student.uva.nl/uvanetid for details on how to resolve the problem.
6. If after following these steps you still can't log in at email.student.uva.nl, but can at https://id.student.uva.nl, get in touch with the Service Desk at ICT Services. You will need to provide:
1. your UvAnetID (different to your student number);
2. the web address you used to log in to G Suite;
3. the date and time at which you tried to log in;
4. the error message you received, ideally with a screenshot.