Student counsellors are there for students requiring advice and information of a more complex nature. Either you will be referred to a Student counsellor (for example by the Central Student Service Desk, or a Study adviser), or you can contact us on your own initiative. Consultations with Student counsellors are free of charge.
Call us during our telephone consultation hours
If you have a quick query or urgent matter, you can call a Student counsellor, Monday to Friday from 09:00-10:00, +31 (0)20 525 1401.
Make an appointment
The conversations will take place both online and at the Roeterseiland Campus (REC) location. You can make an appointment via one of the registration buttons below, or call us during our telephone consultation hours.
N.B. Appointments are not without obligation. We would like to ask you not to let the student counsellor wait for you in vain. If you are unable to attend, you can cancel it yourself (up to 2 hours before the appointment, or in case of an appointment on location, up to 24 hours before the appointment) via the link in the confirmation email. In case of a physical appointment, you must observe the guidelines of the RIVM.
Schedule your appointment
You can schedule an appointment with us in two ways. You can choose for the next appointment option, or you can make an appointment with the student counsellor to whom you have been referred or with whom you have had contact before. Both options are available online as well as on REC campus.
Below you will find all student counsellors and the faculties for which they are the first point of contact. You are welcome to see any student counsellor.
- Ans Rekers: Faculty of Law (Dutch abbreviation: FdR)
- Claudia Flüggen: UMC-AMC and ACTA
- Jeanette Eindhoven: Faculty of Economics and Business (Dutch abbreviation: FEB)
- Karin van Spriel: Faculty of Science (Dutch abbreviation: FNWI)
- Karin Waanders: Faculty of Humanities (Dutch abbreviation: FGW)
- Marjan Kuiper: Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (Dutch abbreviation: FMG) (Child development and education, Social sciences)
- Mo Arab: Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (Dutch abbreviation: FMG) (Psychology, Communication science) and AUC
- Rosa Baggelaar: all faculties