When are you eligible for a special arrangement?
Depending on your disability, you may be eligible for a special examination arrangement. This arrangement is necessary to sit the examination, but must not conflict with the learning outcomes for the degree programme. Please contact a student counsellor to discuss the options available to you.
For PPLE the special arrangement applies only for:
- examinations that you sit during the period for which the arrangement has been granted;
- examinations for courses attended at PPLE. If you also take courses in another programme, you should ask whether you can make use of this special arrangement there, and, if so, how;
- official examinations (on location) and not for (interim) tests in the classroom or writing assignments.
What factors do you need to take into account?
Please take account of the following:
- If you apply for additional examination time, you will be given an additional 15 minutes per hour with a maximum of 30 minutes.
- You will sit the examination at the same location as regular students, unless otherwise agreed with your student counsellor.
- If you have been granted additional arrangements, you should discuss with the student counsellor how the additional adjustment or arrangement can be achieved.
- If you do not intend to sit an examination for a course for which you are registered, you must report to the PPLE Student Desk to cancel the special arrangement/adjustment at least two weeks before the examination concerned.
If you have any questions about this policy or the rules, please do not hesitate to contact the study adviser.
Contact the student counsellor
Extra support for disability or chronic illness