There is a Board of Studies (BoS) comprising the Director of the GSSS, the Programme Directors and two student members. The Board of Studies advises the GSSS Director on all matters concerning the Graduate School of Social Sciences. The BoS is important for students because they are represented in this committee and therefore also participate in decision-making.
The current members of the Board of Studies are:
- Dr Annette Freyberg-Inan (director)
- Dr Kristine Krause (Social and Cultural Anthropology)
- Dr Hebe Verrest (Human Geography and Urban and Regional Planning)
- Dr Luc Fransen (Political Science and Conflict Resolution and Governance)
- Dr Marguerite van den Berg (Sociology)
- Dr Courtney Vegelin (International Development Studies, Research Master International Development Studies)
- Dr Trudie Gerrits (Medical Anthropology and Sociology)
- Dr Alex van Venrooij (Research Master Social Sciences)
- Dr Richard Ronald (Research Master Urban Studies)
Student members in Board of Studies
Would you like to know what the Board of Studies' student members actually do? Contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.