Students can consult their study adviser about:
- Information regarding (possibilities within) the study programme
- Study plan, for instance in case of electives, internship, thesis problems, delays in their studies or graduation
- Complaints about the study programme, lecturers etc.
- Reference to lecturers, thesis supervisors, committees and organisations within or outside the faculty
- Their personal situation, for instance when combining studies with top-class sport or a job or when struggling with a handicap, illness or other personal/family circumstances etc.
- Doubts about their study track and/or a (temporary) break or change of their studies
For simple questions please visit the Education Desk Social Sciences or send an email.
Education Desk Social Sciences
Nieuwe Achtergracht 166 - room B700 (7th floor)
1018 WV Amsterdam
Open: Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00
T: +31 20 525 3777
You can make an appointment with the study advisor via the appointment button below: