During the course registration periods in June and December you register yourself for classes for the upcoming semester. After this period, it is no longer possible to register yourself for new courses. However, it may occur that you'd like to change your existing registration for a course or specific tutorial group. You can do so on the Course Exchange Market in Canvas, up until the last Thursday before the start of the next block. Here's how it works:
1. Enroll yourself once for this Canvas course by clicking the +Join this course button on the top right side of this page. Follow the steps.
2. Go to the Discussions page and check if anyone is already offering a spot that you'd prefer. If not: post a new comment with in the subject the course and group number in which you are enrolled, as well as the one that you would like to be registered for.
3. Make sure people can contact you, so leave your contact information on the discussion board.
4. Once a match has been made, the two involved students fill out this form Students then go to the Education Desk Communication Science (REC C7.02) with their student IDs to make the exchange. NOTE: the swap is only possible when bothstudents are at the desk with their student IDs. Alternatively, students can send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Don't forget to delete your comment from the discussion board if it is no longer applicable.