You tested the waters. Now you want to dive right in. The first few weeks at the University of Amsterdam are behind you; what do you need to boost your student experience further? From 1-5 November 2021, UvA Student Services hosts a series of online workshops that will help you kick-start your study skills and student life in the city. The Success Strategy Sessions (SSS's) were designed explicitly for first-year international students and will allow you to onboard your academic adventure smoothly.
Dates and times
The new programme of the Success Strategy Sessions 2022 will be available in September/October 2022. However, to get an idea of the content, you can still click on the dates below to read find more about the workshops of 2021.
Tuesday 2 November 2021
- 09:30-10:30 - Success in academic reading (online)
- 11:00-12:00 - Plan your success (online)
- 13:00-14:00 - Success in coping with stress (online)
- 14:30-15:30 - Successfully raise your resilience as a student (online)
Thursday 4 November 2021
- 09:30-10:30 - Success in multicultural teamwork (online)
- 11:00-12:00 - Successful study skills the Dutch way (online)
- 12:00-13:00 - Success in applying for a study abroad (online)
- 13:00-14:00 - Success in understanding the Dutch labour market (online)
- 14:30-15:30 - Success in passing the BSA (online)