Information has been renewed.

What is your study programme?

Use independent reporting point

Last modified on 21-09-2022
If you experience any form of undesirable behaviour at the UvA, you can report it using the Reporting Point for Undesirable Behaviour, an independent platform.
Show information for your study programme
You're currently viewing general information. Choose your study programme to see additional information that's specific to your study programme, such as deadlines, regulations and contact details.
What is your study programme?

The UvA has an independent reporting point for undesirable behaviourExternal link at the Centre for Public Sector Labour Relations (CAOP). CAOP registers and notifies the UvA of all reports submitted to this reporting point and ensures that reports are followed up by the UvA. 

Make a reportExternal link