Would you help us improve our website by answering a few short questions? It takes just 5 minutes. Start the surveyExternal link.

Information for
[ enrolled students ]
What is your study programme?

Report undesirable behaviour

Last modified on 23-12-2022
If you experience any form of undesirable behaviour at the UvA, you can report it.
Show information for your study programme
You're currently viewing general information. Choose your study programme to see additional information that's specific to your study programme, such as deadlines, regulations and contact details.
What is your study programme?

Independent reporting point for undesirable behaviour

The UvA has a reporting point for undesirable behaviour through an independent organisation, the Centre for Public Sector Labour Relations (CAOP). The reporting point is staffed and manager by the CAOP. The CAOP registers and notifies the UvA of reports submitted to this reporting point and ensures that the UvA follows up on them. Go to the reporting point for undesirable behaviourExternal link.