What is your study programme?
Information for
[ enrolled students ]
What is your study programme?

Orientation year visa and follow-up visa, how does it work?

Last modified on 26-08-2022 14:29
Almost graduating as bachelor's or master's (Non-EU) student and wanting to launch your career in the Netherlands? As a non-EU student you’ll need a work permit, e.g. orientation year visa.
Show information for your study programme
You're currently viewing general information. Choose your study programme to see additional information that's specific to your study programme, such as deadlines, regulations and contact details.
What is your study programme?
Start date
14-09-2022 14:00
End date
14-09-2022 15:00



Training Centre Student Services

Contact details

envelopeSend an emailtraining-sts@uva.nl