You are in doubt about your choice of study. Would you like help sorting things out and perhaps choose another Bachelor’s programme?
This training is specifically for students in their first year of their Bachelor’s. It will show you how to find a study programme that matches your interests and skills.
This training will be held in English.
More info about Switching degree programmes
Date and time
This training course of 3 half-days is offered on:
- Friday, 30 November and Friday, 7 and 14 December 2018, from 09:30-12:00
- Tuesday, 5 March and Tuesday, 12 and 19 March 2019, from 09:30-12:00
In case you have sufficient command of the Dutch language, you can also do this training in Dutch.
Hulp bij Studietwijfels (Dutch version of this training)
- Target group: first-year international UvA students
- Organised by the UvA Student Careers Centre (Student Services)
- Participation: a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 8 participants
- Language: English
- Location: Roeterseiland Campus (REC). You will receive the exact location by email, after your registration.
Conditions and further information
- All training courses, workshops and information sessions of Student Services are free of charge.
- After you have submitted the online registration form, you will receive an automatic reply. Your registration, though, is not final yet, it needs to be processed as well.
- Within a few work days you will be informed by the Training Centre of Student Services about your registration for the workshop or training, plus - if necessary - additional info.
- As soon as your registration has been finalised, we expect you to participate. If you are not able to participate, please let us know as soon as possible, at the latest three work days in advance, by email to email@example.com. Usually, there is a waiting list for other participants.
Full programme Student Services in English
Volledig Nederlandstalig aanbod Studenten Services