For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!
You are using a browser that is no longer supported by Microsoft. Please upgrade your browser. The site may not present itself correctly if you continue browsing.

Working after graduation

For international graduates

After graduating from the UvA, international students can stay in the Netherlands to find a job.

  • Orientation year for non-EU
    • If you have an EU nationality, you don’t need a permit to work in the Netherlands.
    • If you are a graduate from Croatia or a country outside the EEA, you are allowed to spend one year in the Netherlands to find a job as a highly skilled migrant.