For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!
You are using a browser that is no longer supported by Microsoft. Please upgrade your browser. The site may not present itself correctly if you continue browsing.

Adjusting study programme

There is a difference between changing the content of your study programme (adjusting courses) and technical changes (adjusting starting year).

Adjusting courses  

After you have chosen your specialisation in SIS you can adjust the courses of your study programme by submitting a request to the Board of Examiners. Some requests can be submitted via SIS, for others a digital request form is available. 

Depending on the kind of course you would like to adjust you can find more information and a request form at:

Adjusting starting year

The graduation requirements of the academic year you started your programme apply to your academic plan. Specific transition regulations which apply after you started your programme are automatically processed in your academic plan.

Have you been temporarily terminated your enrolment or do you have a study delay? Then your academic plan may not be linked to your original starting year. If this is the case please notify the Education Desk by filling out the form at the Digital Student Service Desk with subject Academic Plan in SIS.