For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!
You are using a browser that is no longer supported by Microsoft. Please upgrade your browser. The site may not present itself correctly if you continue browsing.

Who should I contact if...?

You can contact the study advisers if you have questions regarding your choices, study planning, or personal circumstances. For some information you can contact our colleagues.

I want information on admission to a degree programme

If you are a student at UvA Economics and Business, you can find information on Admission to the master in the A-Z list. If you are currently not an UvA Economics and Business student, you can find information on admission to our degree programmes on the bachelor’s website or the master’s website. For each programme you can find the contact person for more information under Contact and location.

I want information on a training or workshop

The UvA has an extensive offering of workshops, training sessions and information meetings related to studying and career guidance and development. Take a look at the website for more information.

Contact us if you would like to explore which training session would be most suitable for you.

I want to study abroad

Consultation times and information on the Erasmus programme (studying abroad in Europe), the Global Exchange Programme (studying abroad outside of Europe) and the Global Short Term Programmes (short-stay) can be found on these UvA websites. You can find information on destinations, selection criteria and related practical matters.

Contact us if you would like to discuss how you can include courses taken abroad in your degree programme and how you can plan for a period studying abroad.

I want to do an internship

Information on doing an internship can be found on the students' part of the UvA Economics and Business careers website. You can find information here on finding an internship and the related necessary practical arrangements that have to be made.

Contact us if you would like to discuss how you can include an internship in your degree programme or combine your internship with your studies.

I want an appointment with a psychologist

You can speak with a psychologist if you are dealing with personal problems (such as fear of exams, a lack of motivation, general insecurity).  You can register for a number of sessions without a referral.

Contact us if you would like to first discuss this option with a study adviser.

I have a complaint

The A-Z item Complaints, objections and appeals describes how you can submit a complaint and where to send the complaint. Speaking directly with the person involved is the first step and the complaint is usually resolved at this stage.

Contact us if you would like advice on how to approach discussing an issue with the person involved, or if you want to explore whether it would be worthwhile to initiate a formal procedure.