Your registration in Studielink takes 4 steps.
1. Before you start the registration: Check your DigiD
Your DigiD (Digital Identification) is your online ID (username and password) that provides access to Dutch government administration websites.
- Are you are a student who currently lives in the Netherlands? You will need your DigiD when registering in Studielink. We strongly recommend you to apply for your DigiD at least 3 weeks before registering in Studielink.
- Are you a student who does not live in the Netherlands? You can register in Studielink without a DigiD.
- 2. Check our guide to Studielink
- 3. Register in Studielink
4. Apply to the programme
When you finish the registration in Studielink you will receive a confirmation email from the Studielink system. After that, you can start the online application for the programme of your choice, via Embark. Embark is the system where you have to apply to the programme by describing your educational background and uploading required documents. Only after submitting this application the Admissions Office will assess your eligibility to the programme.