For an online examination it is important that you check your hardware, software and internet connection.
• a laptop or a desktop computer that satisfies the Proctorio System Requirements; a mobile device will not suffice;
• working webcam (internal or external);
• working microphone (internal or external);
• working keyboard and mouse (or other compatible pointing device).
• the latest version of Google Chrome (download the free trial version);
• installed Proctorio Chrome Extension (see Step 2);
• app on your phone to upload your handwritten answers (see Step 6). Check your course on Canvas to see if this is required.
• reliable Internet connection (1 MB per second is advised).
Make sure that you have a good internet connection. If the connection is interrupted for more than 15 minutes, your examination attempt may be declared invalid by the Board of Examiners. The same will apply if you leave the examination more than three times before submitting your attempt