1. Re-enrol in Studielink
- Start by logging in with your DigiD.
Verify your address, telephone number and email address and update the information if necessary.
International students who do not have a DigiD should log in to Studielink using their username and password.
2. Choose the re-enrolment process that applies to you
- If you are re-enrolling for the next year of your Master's programme, continue with step 3a. If you are re-enrolling after temporary termination of enrolment, continue with step 3b.
3a. Re-enrol in the next year of your study programme
- Go to your 'To do list' and click on 'Re-enrol for next year’. You can do this from 10 May.
- On the next page, click on 'Yes, I want to re-enrol'.
- Follow the various steps and confirm your re-enrolment.
3b. Re-enrol after temporary termination of enrolment
- Go to ‘New enrolment request’ and follow the instructions.
- Choose ‘No’ for the question ‘Starting in the first year?’.
- Please note that if you started your Master’s programme in February, you will need to re-enrol for the second semester of your programme.
4. Pay your tuition fee
Find out how what payment methods are available and how to arrange your tuition fee payment. Studielink will be open for payment from 12 May.
Your enrolment is not complete until you have fulfilled both the enrolment and the payment requirements.
- Be sure to check with your degree programme coordinator whether it is necessary to register separately for courses (note that the course registration deadline may be before 1 September or 1 February).
- You must be enrolled in order to make use the UvA student facilities and to take exams.
- Studielink will continue to send updates on the status of your enrolment.