Students can consult their study adviser about:
- Information regarding (possibilities within) the study programme
- Study plan, for instance in case of electives, internship, thesis problems, delays in their studies or graduation
- Complaints about the study programme, lecturers etc.
- Reference to lecturers, thesis supervisors, committees and organisations within or outside the faculty
- Their personal situation, for instance when combining studies with top-class sport or a job or when struggling with a handicap, illness or other personal/family circumstances etc.
- Doubts about their study track and/or a (temporary) break or change of their studies
Study advisers bachelor Sociology
Wendeline Wijnants and Nicole Thijssens
Visit the Education Desk Social Sciences, REC B7.00, email@example.com.
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office hours study advisers
The study advisers are available for appointments on Monday (10.30-12.30hs), Wednesday (10.30-12.30hrs) and Thursday (10.00-12.00hrs).
- Nieuwe Achtergracht 166
1018 WV Amsterdam
room B7.00 7th floor) - please let the Education Desk know you are there!
- Open from Monday to Friday, 9:00hrs - 17:00hrs
Make an appointment with the study adviser: