Qualtrics has a good support center. You will find extensive documentation there. In addition, there are Basecamp instruction videos and you can contact Qualtrics' support center to admit a support ticket. To make use of the latter two, you need to follow the next steps:
1. Head to uva.eu.qualtrics.com
2. Log In
3. Go to help (top right)
4. Choose 'Support site' if you want video instructions and follow step 5, or choose 'Contact support' and continue with step 6.
5. For video instructions choose 'Training on XM Basecamp'.
6. Go to Log In (top right) and choose 'Sign in with SSO'.
7. Fill in 'uva' at Organization ID
8. You are now either in the Basecamp site with videos or in the support center to admit a support ticket.
If you are unable to sign into Qualtrics, first make sure your UvAnetID and password are in order. You can check this by logging in to profile.surfconext.nl in an 'incognito or InPrivate' browser window. If you still can't log in, please contact the ICTS Service Desk.
If you have questions about Qualtrics that are not answered via the support environment, please ask your teacher for guidance.