For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!
You are using a browser that is no longer supported by Microsoft. Please upgrade your browser. The site may not present itself correctly if you continue browsing.

Personal Education Plan (PEP)

Graduate School of Life and Earth Sciences

All students of the MSc Biological, Biomedical and Earth Sciences are requested to fill in a SPA form for planning and approval. Only in exceptional cases, the old PEP form can be used.

Students who want to use the PEP form and not the SPA should contact their Track Coordinator. This is only relevant for students who started before September 2018.