The lockers in de central hall is to be used for daily storage of your personal belongings. Follow the instructions in this manual.
Users Manual Lockers
- Please empty your locker daily before 22:00 hours
- Once a week the lockers will be emptied by security services
- Your belongings will be available at the reception of this building during two weeks.
- You can reclaim your belongings by giving an accurate description of them and on presentation of a valid ID.
- When the contents of a locker are not reclaimed within two weeks they will be handed over to the police
- Do not use personal data such as date of birth or telephone number.
- If the lock is not opened or locked within 3 seconds, the electronic system will switch off.
- Press key (ON) to start over again.
- Do not apply undue force.
- Press key (ON). You will hear three ascending sound signals.
- Start entering the selected 4-digit code within 10 seconds.
- Any key press causes a sound signal and a green light to flash. (You may enter a different code with each locking operation)
- Turn the handle in locking position within 3 seconds.
- The red light flashes. Always check if the door is blocked!
- Press key (ON). You will hear three ascending sound signals and the green will flash a single time.
- Start entering the chosen 4-digit code within 10 seconds. (The factory code is 1, 2, 3, 4) Any key press causes a sound signal and the green light to flash.
- Turn the handle in the right direction within 3 seconds. The lock is now unblocked.
- If you press a wrong key while entering the code you must wait 10 seconds until you hear the sound signal. You can then press key (ON) and follow the procedure from the start.
- If you enter a wrong code, the red light will flash and you will hear a sound signal.
- If you have entered an invalid code for the 4 th time, the keypad will block for 30 seconds. During this period, the red light flashes continuously and you will not be able to enter a code.
- After 30 seconds the red light switches off and there is a sound signal.
- Press key (ON) and start entering the right code. If an invalid code is entered again, the keypad will be blocked again for 30 seconds.
- Do you forget your code? The porter can help you out.