For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!


Research Master Brain and Cognitive Sciences


Alumni Services


If you have finished the Master Brain and Cognitive Sciences and you require one or more transcripts, you can request them by sending an email to us with the following information: the amount of transcripts you need and the address they need to be sent to.

Certified Copy of Diploma

If you need a certified copy of your MBCS diploma, you can make an appointment through They can make the certified copies for you. If you are unable to stop by then send an email and they will help you with an appropriate solution.

Lost Diploma

Your diploma is only handed out once: at your graduation (or sent to you if you were absent from the graduation). It is not possible to get a new one. If you have lost your diploma, you can request a statement from the University of Amsterdam. You should send a letter to:

Universiteit van Amsterdam

Hoofd DIV

Spui 21

1012 WX Amsterdam

The Netherlands

In this letter you should mention at least the following information:

  • student number
  • your full name (also maiden name if you are a married woman)
  • date of birth
  • address
  • date of graduation (month and year)
  • degree and track obtained