Two tanks containing liquid nitrogen at building E will be replaced. This will take place from September 21 to 23. Liquid nitrogen will not be available on Tuesday 22 September due to the tank change. Stakeholders are informed.
The following activities will take place:
- The fencing will be removed and a temporary construction fence placed before 18 September.
- September 18: delivery of nitrogen packages.
- September 21: preparatory work
- September 22: remove old tanks and install new tanks
- September 23: completion of the remaining work
On Tuesday, September 22, there may be noise nuisance and the tanks will also be emptied, which temporarily causes a large white cloud.