Graduate School of Communication
The study advisers have a good overview of the study possibilities within the Master’s programmes and can mediate between students and teachers.
You can consult the study adviser for tailored advise on:
- Study planning
- Study progress/delay
- Choosing a programme/track
- Personal problems
- Reporting delay to appeal for Graduation Fund
- Trust issues
- Career advise
- First port of call for complaints and exemptions
- Arrangements for students with special needs
Contact information study advisers
The study advisement team consists of Ms. Evelien Flink MSc. (Research Master's students), Ms. Nhu Ngan Trang MSc.and Ms. Sara-Jane van der Vegt MSc. You can either e-mail the study advisers via firstname.lastname@example.org or make a personal appointment.
Send us an e-mail in case of short, simple questions. Always mention your student number. We aim to reply within 1-3 working days. It is not possible to set an appointment by e-mail, please email the Education Desk in order to do this.
Contact the study adviser:
For Journalism, Media and Globalisation contact:
Walk-in consultation hours
For short questions, you can visit the walk-in consultation hours: every Tuesday from 14:00 until 16:00. Location; REC-C6.05M.
In case of longer questions and personal circumstances, please set an appointment via the Education Desk: +31(0)20 525 3003 (available on work days between 9.00-17.00h)
You can either set an appointment to speak the study adviser by phone or in person. Location; REC-C6.05M.
- For questions about (course) enrolment, official documents, course information, time schedules, graduation, please contact the Education Desk Communication Science.
- For questions about application, admission and housing, please contact admissions officer Ms. N.N. (Nhu Ngan) Trang Msc.
- For questions about the procedures, problems or approach of the thesis, please visit the study advisers walk-in consultation hours. Walk-in hours: each Tuesday from 14.00-16.00, Location; REC C6.05M. Practical information about the thesis can be found on the thesis Blackboard page.
- For questions about search strategies (topic/key concepts/search terms) and tools (Web of Science, PsycINFO, LexisNexis, Refworks) to use when looking for scholarly literature, please e-mail Mr. drs. S. (Stefano) Giani: S.email@example.com
Roeterseilandcampus - gebouw B/C/D (ingang B/C)
Nieuwe Achtergracht 166 | 1018 WV AmsterdamGo to detailpage
Receptie B: 525 5340 Receptie C: 525 5470