Examinations Board Bachelor's programmes
The Examinations Board of the College of Humanities (CoH) is made up of lecturers from the Bachelor's degree programmes. The tasks and powers of the Examinations Board include the following:
- determining in an objective and professional way whether a student satisfies the conditions stipulated in the Teaching and Examination Regulations (OER) for obtaining a degree;
- ensuring the quality of end-of-term and final exams;
- granting exemptions from taking one or more examinations;
- approving elective courses;
- implementing measures in the event of fraud and plagiarism.