Internships and jobs
UvA Job board
On this page:
UvA Job board
The UvA Job board is the job platform exclusively for UvA students and recent graduates.
- Choose Log in with your UvA-net ID to view the current range of graduate jobs, internships and study-related part-time jobs in your field. New internships and graduate jobs are added on a daily basis.
- You can react directly to job vacancies via the UvA Job board. In addition, you will gain insight into the job market and you can find out more about what you are looking for in your career, which type of organisation suits you and which position appeals to you.
- You can also read our tips about searching for internships and jobs below.
- After you graduate, you can use UvA Job board for up to two years.
Find a relevant internship or job
- The total range of job vacancies is immediately visible as soon as you log in. Use the filters to find the internship or graduate job that fits your preferences.
- Would you like to receive credits for an internship? Always check your study programme’s approval procedure for internships. This information can be found on the study programme page via www.student.uva.nl/en.
- You can find our Frequently asked questions on the bottom of this page.
Give your feedback
The UvA strives to offer a high-quality range of organisations and vacancies on the UvA Job board. Nevertheless, if you have unpleasant experiences with an organisation that presents itself on the UvA Job board, please let us know via email@example.com.
Job application tips
UvA Job board displays the current range of internships and graduate jobs offered by employers who are actively searching for talented students. In addition to the vacancies in UvA Job board, there are more jobs available, which can often be found in other ways. We offer you job application tips as well.
Webinar Doing an internship in the Netherlands
On 11 April 2017, thre Student Careers Centre held a webinar about how to organise and prepare for an internship in the Netherlands.