UvA Job board
The UvA Job board is a platform where you can post vacancies for jobs and internships free of charge. The Job board is exclusively available to UvA students and recent graduates in all fields.
On this page:
- Visible to all UvA students and alumni in one go
- Free of charge
- Only accessible for UvA students and alumni
- Submit, change and manage your vacancies yourself
- Relevant notifications, for example, when the publication period of your vacancy expires
- Support from the UvA Student Careers Centre in case of any questions.
- Check our conditions for placing vacancies.
- Create an account.
- If you already have an account, you can log in here.
- If you are looking for international candidates, please consult the handy toolkit for employers made by Nuffic.
Best recruitment periods
- There is an academic calender available for employers.
In case of any questions, please contact the UvA Student Careers Centre by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your organisation, name (contact) phone number, email address and your question or request.