You can contact the Education Desk of UvA Economics and Business for questions about different subjects that may be of importance to you during your studies. In order to help you quickly, you'll find a list of topics that students frequently have questions about, including a link to related information.
Ask your question online
Fill in the digital student service desk form. This way, your question will arrive at the right department, and we can help your further:
- Digital Student Services Desk for students with an UvAnetID
- Digital Student Services Desk for students without an UvAnetID
The Education Desk is open daily from 9:00 to 17:00 at the following visiting address:
- REC Building E, room 1.63
1018 WB Amsterdam
You can contact us daily by phone between 9:00 - 12:00 at T: +31(0)20 525 4133
The postal address is:
- Education Desk UvA Economics and Business E1.63
1001 NL Amsterdam
List of common topics
Are you close to finishing all your courses and ready to graduate? Then you need to request your degree certificate. You will find all the necessary information to do this at graduation and requesting your degree certificate'.
On the web page about statements you can request a letter of graduation after your graduation request has been confirmed. Do you have any question about this? Then please contact us using our contact details provided.
Do you have a valid course registration, but you don’t see the Canvas page? Then it's helpful to know that the lecturer is the person responsible for making the Canvas page available. So please be patient or contact your lecturer.
Grades and transcript
- If you feel that your grade for a course which has been registered in SIS is incorrect, please contact your course coordinator first, as we register grades that are provided by the lecturer. You will find the contact details in the Course Catalogue.
- Would you like an official list of your grades bearing an UvA stamp? Then you can request a certified transcript via the Digital Student Service Desk.
Do you want to take a minor at UvA Economics and Business? You will find all the relevant information under 'Minor’.
- Do you have a question about the content of the minor? Please contact the minor coordinator. The contact details can be found in the Course Catalogue.
- Do you have a question about the application for the minor, the admission to the minor or the registration for your minor courses? Contact us using our contact details.
- Would you like to apply for a minor certificate? You can do this via the Digital Student Service Desk.
Request to the Board of Examiners
Do you want to request an exemption or add a course to your study programme? These are two examples of situations where you must submit a request to the Board of Examiners. Under Board of Examiners you will find instructions on how you can submit the various requests.
- If you want to discuss your request first, please contact a study adviser.
- Do you have to present your original documents or do you have a practical question about your request? Then please contact us using our contact details.