Global Exchange Programme, choose a destination!
A supporting workshop to help you choose an exchange destination.
Get support in choosing a study abroad destination. Who are the Global Exchange Partner Universities and what are the differences? This workshop will provide a number of tools to make a well-informed choice for one of the many universities in the Global Exchange Programme.
Date, time and location
This workshop is offered 9 times in various locations. Please register through the button below.
- 1 October, 15.00-16.00 in REC A2.10
- 7 November, 13.00-14.00 in REC A2.10
- 14 November, 13.00-14.00 in REC A2.10
- 21 November, 13.00-14.00 in REC B3.08
- 7 January, 13.00-14.00 in REC A2.10
- 10 January, 13.00-14.00 in REC B3.08REC A2.10
- 9 May, 15.00-16.00 in REC C2.03
- 23 May, 15.00-16.00 in REC C2.03
- 3 June, 15.00-16.00 in REC C2.06
The workshop takes place at the Roeterseiland Campus in Building A, B or C.
Number of participants
There is room for 50 participants.