Staff who are not directly employed by the UvA and who wish to submit an expense claim can complete an online form.
This form is intended for those seeking reimbursement for expenses that already incurred, as well as for those that have provided services to the UvA.
This form is not intended for those employed by a staffing agency. Employees of staffing agencies must submit any claims for expenses incurred while working for the UvA to their employer.
If you have your own company, please send an invoice.
Pointers for filling in the form
- You can only claim expenses in euros. If you have used another currency use an online calculator to convert.
- Make sure to select the correct bank type. If you have any doubts about IBAN, SEPA or non-SEPA, please contact your bank.
- Always upload your receipt(s) or proof of payment as a .jpg file.
- If you claim mileage, also add a calculation from Routeplanner or Google maps showing the kilometers.
- If you have more than one receipt for a certain cost center or WBS element, please number them and add the numbers in the description. If you have more than three receipts, make one overview page and add it as a pdf so the total amount can be checked easily by the budget holder.
- The Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences has a few extra demands for claiming expenses, which you ccan find in the instructions.
After submitting the form you will receive a confirmation. The UvA will keep you informed: if an expense claim is approved by the budget holder it will be paid out within two work days, you will receive a confirmation by email. If an expense claim is rejected, because some details are missing for example, you will also be notified by email.
Expense claims for UvA employees
More information about expense claims for staff employed by the UvA can be found on the staff website under Expense claims and advance payments.