On Monday, 24 September, around 10:45 the evacuation alarm was triggered by smoke development due to overheating of an electric heater in the expedition of Building B. The smoke development could be resolved quickly and everybody could return to the building around 11:00.
The Emergency Response Staff (BHV) was notified and the buildings A, B, C and D were evacuated. The fire brigade was on site quickly, found that everything was safe and cleared the building for access.
Afterwards the fire brigade gave compliments to all those involved for the fast and smooth evacuation of the buildings. The BHV involved are kindly thanked for their efforts. All staff and students are thanked for their cooperation and understanding.