Getting your diploma
Application Master's Certificate
Master students can apply for their diploma (Master's certificate) at the Service Desk ESC when all marks of all study components are registered in SIS. The following issues are important:
- The Personal Education Programme (PEP) has been approved by the Examinations Board. See the Master Thesis AI pages (via A-Z list) for the PEP form.
- The report of the Master Thesis has to be uploaded in our database (see Archiving your Master Thesis, on the left).
- Diploma applications should be done no less than three weeks before the actual degree ceremony (see Graduation date).
- Please note that you must be enrolled for the Master's programme on the date of requesting the diploma. This date will be the date on the diploma.
- In order to apply for a Master’s certificate, the student must hand in a number of documents. A letter explaining the procedure and forms to be completed can be found below.